Monday, December 8, 2014

Wise Men Still Seek Him - by Suzie Unruh

This morning on the Christian radio station they talked about, “how you don’t need to ask God to come help you and hold you during difficult times, because He is already there, always… you just need to turn to Him. He never leaves you.” It was a good reminder for me – often I forget that He doesn’t leave me, I just don’t always seek. I personally tend to praise Him during the great times in my life, but during difficult times I normally start to stress, worry, and lose sleep trying to solve the problems of my life on my own. When I do remember to turn to Him I have a totally different outlook on my situations, knowing He has a plan for me that is far better than my own. Hebrews 13 says, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.” and how “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” This Christmas when you see the phrase, Wise Men still seek Him, remember He never leaves you – be wise, lean on Him & praise Him for never leaving you during times of trouble and times of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment