Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Clear Conscience - by Jack Hanneman


As I listened to Pastor Rod’s message on Sunday, February 7th entitled “Keeping Your Conscience Clear”, it resonated with me. As I reflected on my own behaviors, I realized that although I try to practice the 6 areas he mentioned … I fall short in nearly every category. Upon this reflection I decided I will commit myself to a renewed effort to address each one of these areas. I will not allow sin or darkness to erode my relationship with God.

If you missed Sunday, February 7th or simply would like to just listen to the message again, you can visit our website and click on the “Connect with Us” drop down box, then “Listen to Messages”. You can find out for yourself if your conscience is clear or clouded with darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment