Monday, November 14, 2016

Beautiful Drive Days of Colorful Season - by Olga Chulakova

 In one of the October services at church it started with a small red leaf and warm words about the beautiful autumn. Pastor Rod’s words brought back beautiful pictures to my memory. I also had the good experience from recently seen autumn pictures.

I was invited to go on a short trip up North to see the colorful beauty in nature. At first it was Highway 127. As we turned onto M-15 our conversation slowed down, because our attention was drawn to the trees. The road was surrounded by colorful trees. Sometimes I took pictures with my camera, but more often my eyes fixed the beauty in my memory and I continued to see it and feel their attractions for a long time.
They were taking my breath away. The trees seemed even better than the others. The appearance was different and colorful: green, light-green, yellow, orange, red, deep red, brown, plus many shades and all together they looked like they were doing a bright round dance.  Especially beautiful were the aspen, whose silver trembling leaves gleamed and played with the wind. 

It was so beautiful. My breath was taken away. I took pictures with my eyes. And then I kept it in my memory. The roads changed but the beauty was continuing. The coming evening started to mix these beautiful colors into one dark color.

Morning returned to us our great feelings. This morning was exceptional!  The sky was blue and gray.  The drizzling rain started but the sun continued to shine. The rainbow appeared and then two rainbows. They were so bright that I started to pray thankful for God’s creation.

Beauty is a source of inspiration,
Nature is my friend that arouses a verse
Being close to beauty is my desire,
Because beauty was created by God.

Pleasing to me are the mountains,
Prairie, farmland, river, pine forest,
Creating images dear to my soul
In nature there are many wonders .

The sky is blue with clouds
I pray among beautiful surroundings
And thank the God in the universe
For beauty it’s magnificent diversity.

How is beautiful our Michigan!
Olga Chulakova

No comments:

Post a Comment