Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Grateful for snow - by Suzie Unruh

I know it sounds crazy, but I woke up this morning Grateful to see snow. I was able to stand, I was able to make lunch for my children, I was able hear the running of feet down the hall as they jumped into bed to snuggle with me. I am grateful! I have friends who have lost children, friends whose children are too sick to get out of bed, friends that are in the hospital struggling and fighting to get back home. There are people in my own town that didn’t wake up warm, kids that won’t have dinner tonight, parents that want so desperately to being able to say that they had to drive to work in the snow and cold. Who am I to complain that it is still snowing during Spring. I am grateful that God has given me another day. Another day to rejoice for him, to laugh with my children, to go to work, and to make a difference. Tomorrow is never promised to any of us. So, today I will be grateful, even for snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment