Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Change - By Suzie Unruh

So these last few weeks and the next few weeks bring a lot change in my life … at work and within my family. Not only are we switching from summer to fall (which means checking the kid’s closet), a change in work schedules, a change in school buildings /school schedules / school pick-up and drop off times, a change in switching from gearing up every night for summer camp to school, homework, school lunches and everything else that comes with it. Changes at work with managing and learning the new Redeemer Church website (which is very exciting), to changing where my husband and I will serve on Sunday mornings with Christian Education starting on September 11th.

It’s easy to get overwhelmed! This year I find myself looking at things differently - I have made the choice to look at things differently.

I am welcoming change; change brings reflection into my life.  One, I’m lucky God blessed me with three great kids - that have a home with a closet full of clothes. I am blessed to see God’s work and the change of the seasons. Lucky to live in a community with great, safe schools, where my kids can grow, learn, and make new friendships. Lucky to be part of Redeemer Church, a church that is growing and its purpose is to bring love, joy and Jesus to this world.

With all the changes happening in my life, I am changing on the inside – grateful for living this life … grateful, for another day to live this crazy, beautiful changing daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment